50g x Yuzu ponzu Butter
1 Head of sweetheart cabbage
10g x salt
2g x black sesame seeds
10g x light veg oil
1. Place the sweetheart cabbage with a little oil into a hot pan with a lid.
2. When the cabbage starts to brown turn over and brown the other side.
3. Then add ¼ cup of water to create steam. Cover with a lid & cook until the cabbage is cook through but still has a bite.
4. Remove the lid and let all the water evaporate then add then add half the butter
5. Place the cabbage onto the plate
6. Heat some of the remaining butter and pour over
7. Top with sesame seeds