This website (the “site”) is operated by Mizkan Euro Limited (registered in England and Wales with company number 8053234 and registered address 2nd Floor, Building 10, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XS, United Kingdom.).
All references to ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘Mizkan’ within this policy are deemed to refer to Mizkan Euro Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates.
If you breach any of these terms, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or up-to-date or that access to it will be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it, including without limitation all trade marks, names, logos and copyright. All such rights are reserved. Nothing on this site should be considered to be granting a licence to use any of the aforementioned rights without our express written consent.
You may read, view, print and download one hard copy of the material on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way.
Other than for these permitted purposes, you may not, in any form or by any means:
You agree not to:
We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
The contents of this site is provided by us for information purposes only and is intended merely to give a general overview of Mizkan. You should not rely on any of the information on this site.
THE CONTENTS OF THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXCLUDE ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR OTHER TERMS WHICH MAY APPLY TO OUR SITE OR ANY
CONTENT ON IT (WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED).
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY USER FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR SITE OR USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, ANY CONTENT DISPLAYED ON OUR SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (A) LOSS OF PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS, OR REVENUE; (B) BUSINESS INTERRUPTION; (C) LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS; (D) LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL OR REPUTATION; OR (E) ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Mizkan makes no representation that material in the site is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the UK. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent that local laws are applicable.
1) The free prize draw is only open to bona fide chefs, caterers and mixologists in the UK who have received a free 275ml sample of Honteri as part of the Chefs In Conversation campaign.
2) Entries will close at midnight on 27th January 2021.
3) No purchase necessary.
4) No multiple entries will be accepted. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
5) To enter the free prize draw you must complete the questionnaire and opt in at the end.
6) The prize is one £100 Amazon voucher only. No cash alternative.
7) The winner will be chosen at random by a Mizkan representative by 8th February 2021.
8) The winner will be available from [email protected] from 8th February 2021.
9) Entrants must get permission from their employer before entering this competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify this with the employer and disqualify the entrant if permission is not granted.
10) Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are falsified in any way.
11) The promoter cannot accept any responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
12) All data will be held in accordance with Mizkan Euro Ltd.’s fair processing policy on data https://www.mizkanchef.com/en/privacy-policy/.
13) Mizkan Euro Ltd. will not enter into communication regarding winners’ selection.
14) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with a sample of equal or greater value.
15) Amazon is in no way affiliated with this free prize draw.
Promoter: Mizkan Euro Ltd. Head Office, 2nd Floor, Building 10, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XS