(EN) TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Incentive agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Mizkan Euro Ltd. 2nd Floor, Building 10, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XS (“the Promoter”).
1. The Incentive is open from 8 June 2022 until 23:59 of 7 July 2022 (“Close Date”). Entries received outside of this time period will not be considered. For every valid survey (to qualify, see details below), the participant will be entered into a prize draw. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on or around 8 July 2022.
2. The Incentive is available to bonafide caterers by profession and/or owners of a catering business aged 18+ who have successfully received a sample of Mizkan Shiragiku in the Promoter’s previous promotion (as detailed further below).
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify your eligibility to take part in the survey and to check your identity.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel and amend this Incentive/ prize draw at any time.
6. In order to qualify for the prize draw / Incentive:-
a. you must answer all survey questions in full; and
b. you must provide the required valid contact information for the Promoter to issue the Incentive (i.name and email address);
c. Have received a sample of Mizkan Shiragiku from the Promoter in its previous promotion that took place in November and December 2021.
7. The winner will receive an Amazon voucher of £250 in the form of digital Amazon voucher codes which will be sent to the winner by email within 30 days after the Survey Close Date.
9. The Incentive is non-transferable. The sample may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify you in the event that they believe:
d. you have contravened any of the terms under these Terms and Conditions;
e. you have already completed the survey;
f. you have fraudulently completed the survey;
g. you do not meet the qualification criteria set out above at paragraph 6;you have infringed any third party’s copyright; or you have failed to obtain the necessary consents as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
11. Completing the survey is deemed to be acceptance by you of these Terms and Conditions.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this survey without prior notice in the event of unforeseen circumstances or any other circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control in its absolute discretion.
13. The Promoters accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by you resulting from accepting the Incentive, or any damage to your or other person’s computer or mobile phone equipment as a consequence of downloading any material relating to this promotion.
The survey entry may not contain libellous, sexually explicit, disparaging or other inappropriate content. No survey entry may contain unlawful, obscene or objectionable material. You must be the original creator of the survey. The survey entry must not infringe the rights of privacy and publicity, copyright, trademarks or intellectual property rights of any person or organisation.
You agree that the Promoters shall not be liable for any claims, costs, liabilities, damages, expenses and losses arising out of:
(a) the Promoters’ use of your survey entry;
(b) your participation in the survey;
(c) technical failures of any kind including but not limited to problems or delays arising from software or equipment malfunctions or computer viruses;
(d) any events outside the Promoters’ reasonable control.
(e) Nothing in this clause shall be construed to exclude or limit the Promoters’ liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or any other liability which by law cannot be excluded or limited.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility regarding technical failures in delivery.
15. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for surveys not received for whatever reason including where they are lost, delayed misdirected or incomplete.
16. The Promoter will not enter into communication regarding non-fulfilment.
17. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
18. The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winning entrant. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available within 10 days of the notification date, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to the notification of their win within 10 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to receive or claim the prize.
19. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 8th July, by send in g a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Mizkan Euro Ltd. 2nd Floor, Building 10, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XS.
20. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the promotions above where it becomes necessary to do so.
The Incentive is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by (i) the laws in the territory in where you reside (if outside of England) and (ii) in other cases, English law.
Any disputes will be subject to (i) the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in the territory where you reside (if outside of England) and (ii) in other cases, the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.