These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Mizkan Euro Ltd. 2nd Floor, Building 10, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XS (“the Promoter”).
The Promoter and its agency will process the participants’ personal data to the extent required to run the promotions above (as well as verifying identity as necessary). For further information, please visit: https://www.mizkan.co.uk/fair-processing-notice/.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to the processing of your personal data as outlined in the notice referenced above.
Free Sample offer of one bottle of Shiragiku to those first 150 requests from eligible professional chefs.
1) Free sample offer is open to bona fide professional chefs aged 18 or over resident in the UK except:
a) Employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the promotion or its administration; or
b) Members of the immediate families or households of a) above.
2) The Promoter may require you to provide proof including verification of ID and other eligibility requirements.
3) The promotion will run from 12h00 PM on 7th November to the earlier of 12h00 PM on 28th November inclusive or until the first 150 samples are claimed. The Promoter reserves the right to close the entry / website once first 150 samples are claimed.
4) No purchase is necessary.
5) The offer is limited to first 150 sample requests. There is a limit of one entry per operator / business at the same address (based on name and business address). No multiple entries will be accepted. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative business details or any other method will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries on behalf of another operator / business, joint submissions, bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
6) The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the promotion or if the entry is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
7) To enter the promotion, participants must complete all mandatory fields including a valid email address and postal address when entering on the online form. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
8) Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
9) Entries automatically generated by a computer will not be accepted.
10) By submitting an entry form, you are:
a) agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
b) confirming that you have advance permission from your employer to request this free sample.
11) The free sample is 1 x 275ml bottle of Shiragiku. It will be sent to the address given on the entry forms. This sample offer is not transferable. The sample may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
12) The Promoter accepts no responsibility regarding missed delivery or failure to receive the free sample or should the sample be damaged in transit.
13) The Promoter will remove this offer once all 150 samples have been claimed.
14) Samples will be delivered within 6 weeks of receipt of entry by the Promoter.
15) The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for entry forms not received for whatever reason.
16) The Promoter will not enter into communication regarding non-fulfilment.
17) There is no cash alternative to the samples.
18) In so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the sample except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19) The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the sample where it becomes necessary to do so.
20) If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the promotions above where it becomes necessary to do so.
The promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.