Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Mizkan Euro Ltd. 2nd Floor, Building 10, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XS (“the Promoter”).
All data will be held in accordance with Mizkan Euro Ltd.’s fair processing policy on data – https://www.mizkanchef.com/en/privacy-policy/.
This promotion consists of two parts:
1) Free Sample offer of one bottle of Honteri and/or Shiragiku to those first 30 requests from eligible professional chefs.
2) For the recipients of the above sample, a further chance to receive a case of Honteri or Shiragiku upon sharing a recipe using the Honteri or Shiragiku.
Free Sample Offer
1) Free sample offer is open to bona fide professional chefs aged 18 or over resident in the UK except:
a) Employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the promotion or its administration; or
b) Members of the immediate families or households of a) above.
2) The Promoter may require you to provide proof including verification of ID and other eligibility requirements.
3) The promotion will run from 12h00 PM on 5th March 2021 to the earlier of 12h00 PM on 5th April 2021 inclusive or until the first 30 samples are claimed. The Promoter reserves the right to close the entry / website once first 30 samples are claimed.
4) No purchase is necessary.
5) The offer is limited to first 30 sample requests. There is a limit of one entry and one sample of each variant (Shiragiku and/or Honteri) per operator / business at the same address (based on name and business address). No multiple entries will be accepted. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative business details or any other method will be disqualified from this promotion. Entries on behalf of another operator / business, joint submissions, bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
6) The Promoter reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the promotion or if the entry is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions.
7) To enter the promotion, participants must complete all mandatory fields including a valid email address and postal address when entering on the online form. Incomplete forms will not be accepted.
8) Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
9) Entries automatically generated by a computer will not be accepted.
10) By submitting an entry form, you are:
a) agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions; and
b) confirming that you have advance permission from your employer to request this free sample.
11) The free sample is 1 x 275ml bottle of Honteri and/or 1 x 275ml bottle of Shiragiku. It will be sent to the address given on the entry forms. This sample offer is not transferable. The sample may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
12) The Promoter accepts no responsibility regarding missed delivery or failure to receive the free sample or should the sample be damaged in transit.
13) The Promoter will remove this offer once all 30 samples have been claimed.
14) Samples will be delivered within 12 weeks of receipt of entry by the Promoter.
15) The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for entry forms not received for whatever reason.
16) The Promoter will not enter into communication regarding non-fulfilment.
17) There is no cash alternative to the samples.
18) Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the sample except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19) The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the sample where it becomes necessary to do so.
20) If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
21) These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
These terms and conditions apply to our 2021 recipe promotion that follows the sample offer above. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before entering. The terms and conditions above shall apply to this promotion unless otherwise stated below.
1) This second phase of the promotion is open from 12:00 PM on 2nd April 2021 to the earlier of 12:00 PM on 2nd May 2021 inclusive or until the first 10 cases are claimed. The Promoter reserves the right to close the entry / website as soon as the first 10 cases have been claimed.
2) If you receive one of the samples provided in the above offer, you are eligible to enter into this second phase promotion.
3) To enter, you must send to the email address below, a poke recipe using the sample product (Shiragiku or Honteri) that you received as a sample from us. The recipe must be at least 100 words long and detail each component stage of the poke recipe and MUST use either Honteri or Shiragiku in the recipe.
4) An entry is only valid once the recipe, photo of a poke dish and entrant details (including name, address, email, mobile phone number and choice of preferred product case, (Shiragiku or Honteri) have been emailed to [email protected].
5) Recipes must be accompanied by a publishable image of acceptable quality (minimum 1500 x 1500 pixels). The image must be yours. You must be able to demonstrate that you own the copyright for it and that it does not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party.
6) By submitting your entry and any accompanying material, you agree to grant the Promoter a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable licence, free of charge, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the entry and any accompanying materials, to use, display, publish, transmit, copy, edit, alter, store, re-format and sub-licence the promotion entry and any accompanying materials for such purposes.
7) Recipes must be accompanied by a publishable image of acceptable quality (minimum 1500 x 1500 pixels). The image must be yours. You must be able to demonstrate that you own the copyright for it and that it does not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party.
8) Winners will be notified via the email address or telephone number provided at point of entry as soon as practicable after the 10 eligible entries have been received. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects acceptance or delivery. The Promoter will not amend any contact information once the entry has been submitted. This offer is not transferable. The sample may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
9) Winners will be announced on the Mizkan Chef social media pages (Instagram & Facebook). If you object to your entry being published, please contact the Promoter at [email protected]. In such circumstances, the promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
10) Email addresses collected will only be used by the Promoter / Mizkan Chef (and/or its third-party agents). If you wish to be contacted by us in the future by email for any further promotional purposes, please state this in your email entry by ticking the relevant box.
11) Subject to these terms and conditions, the first 10 completed entries with the eligible recipe videos received by the Promoter, will receive a case of Shiragiku (20L) or Honteri (18L).
12) The Promoter will make all reasonable efforts to contact the eligible entrants of the Shiragiku or Honteri cases. If you cannot be contacted or is not available or has not claimed your sample within 10 days of the announcement date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the samples to the next eligible entrant. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the sample.