1. Leave kombu and dried shiitake mushroom in water to soak overnight in the fridge.
2. Cook (1) over low heat for 20-30 minutes. Remove the scam if it appears on the surface.
3. Strain the dashi through a fine-mesh sieve to a saucepan.
1. Add 350ml dashi stock, 30g soy sauce, 35g Honteri and salt in a saucepan and heat over a medium heat. Turn off the heat before reaching the boiling point.
1. In a noodle bowl, add freshly cooked udon noodles followed by the soup. Place extra toppings, such as vegetable tempura, on top of the noodle as desired, and sprinkle with finely chopped spring onions to serve. For an added kick, add some Shichimi Togarashi chili powder.
Warming Tonkotsu ramen with aromatic pork, Honteri, ginger, chilli and garlic stock.
Marinated in a delicious Saikyo miso sauce, this delicate and flavoursome cod fillet will simply melt in the mouth.
Earthy and creamy with a soft nutty taste, this sesame dressing will enhance the natural flavours of any salad.